MayA lot of working was going on, I was working, Ty was working. I did a Triathlon...Keri, Alisha, Tanya and myself all did it. It was awesome it was a lot of hard work training and time, but it was worth it. Would I do another one? Most likely, it was a fun experience.


June
Ty finishes school...yeah! He finished and passed his test.
July
Ty and I were just enjoying the summer together. I was laid off, sadly the company wasn't making enough money for all the employees they had. However it was really a blessing in disguise that I was laid. It made me start thinking about school and another job. The main thing was it got me to start thinking about school. I applied for student loans and received them, signed up for classes and prepared myself for a busy semester. Doing homework and looking for a new job.
Also we celebrated the 4th and 24th of July...We went to the bee's game! I love softball.


August
School starts for me...yeah
Tyler has a birthday and turns 22. My goodness it is crazy to think that when Ty and I first started dating he was only 16 years old, man how time flies.Above are our awesome best friends, Keith (Ty, Me) and Shandi. They went to dinner with Ty and I for his birthday, we had a blast.
September
I got a job...this was nice for Ty and I cause we really needed the money. Plus it was nice to start working again, I mean it started to get boring at home. However I did have a lot of homework I did, so that was good.
Ty became the foreman on his job site. He's moving up in the world...oh and he also was taken off overnights. It is nice to sleep next to your husband at night.
Also this month we had our 4 year anniversary. We went to dinner and I think a movie? I was getting tired at this point because I had just starting working again and Ty was trying to get back to a regular sleep schedule oh ya and I had tons of homework to complete. It was a great 4 year anniversary though.
OctoberTy still working, me still working and going to school. We had an awesome Halloween!!! We went to multiple parties!!! We were both gangstas, it was awesome to be a matching couple!

This is Ty and I at my brothers Halloween Party... Also next to me is our roommate Trina. She is renting a room from us in our house.
November
Nothing real exciting happened in November other than Thanksgiving. Oh Ty and I went out the day after Thanksgiving for some shopping...we bought ourselves some laptops. We love them, we are now on the Internet all the time.
December
I have a birthday, Now at age 24...Don't know much to say about that one except I feel old, old, old and more old. The only thing I have to look forward to now is turning 25 so that my car insurance will be cheaper. We had a birthday party at the house for me, it was fun.

Well after my birthday I had finals at school, they went extremely well. After my first semester back at school I received all A's in my 3 classes. Nice!
Well that's all for now...until next time
No comments:
Post a Comment