Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baseball started!!!







Ty and I are super excited that the Bee's are now playing, well they have been for some time however, I have just now had the time to blog about them. Ty and I love going to the Bee's Games because it gets us out of the house as well as we can have an awesome fun time together at something Tyler absolutely loves.


As we watch the games I ask multiple questions like, "Why did the pitcher do that?" "What do all the signs they are making mean?" This is when Tyler gets annoyed with me because I really don't know the rules to baseball and I usually ask the same questions more than once. He remains patient with me but I think he would rather just watch the game while eating and drinking his beers. Gotta love him for that! I still love going even though I don't always understand what has just happened..




All our pictures are from multiply bee's games that we have attended this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment