Wednesday, April 07, 2010

New Home


So Ty and I bought our first home on July 15, 2009. We moved in the next day. I wanted to move in that very day but in the state of Utah there is a law that states the loan papers and what not must be filed and on record so you have to wait a very long 24 hours. Check out the pictures below, some are new and some are when we just moved in.


Our Laundry Room
Our Kitchen


Our full bathroom
Our half bathroom (on the main floor)
Our 3/4 bathroom (in the basement)
We have a total of 4 bathrooms


Our Formal Living Room
Our Entryway


Our office (1 of the 4 bedrooms)



Ty and I just love the house we have so many plans to what we need to change, fix, maintain, the works. All in all I am so happy we bought this house and it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment